Thursday 11 April 2013

Style of the week- Tim Burton inspired.





Tim Burton makes edgy movies, I love Edward Scissorhands, the combination of the perfect structured and pastel coloured town, and the imperfection of Edward with his dark dreary colouring reeking havoc on the perfection. Kinda sounds like me and my town. Its my favourite movie of all time. 

To achieve the Tim Burton look first obviously choose what character appeals to you fancy.
For example you could either like Winona Ryder in Beetle Juice,
Or Kathy Baker in Edward Scissorhands.

I tend to relate more to Winona. For the darker edge

For this look youll need hair wax and pink eye shadow.
V05 styling gel
Maybelline eye shadow


black lace dressBlack brimmed hatModernised red dressCute necklace.




Ill post my Tim Burton inspired outfit later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment